Bettor Picks Giveaway Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER OF BETTOR PICKS SPORTS ANALYTICS ON INSTAGRAM (@BETTOR_PICKS) TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. SUBJECT TO TERMS AND AGREEMENTS FOUND ON BETTOR-PICKS.COM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram Inc.
1. Eligibility: Bettor Picks $50 Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entrants must be following Bettor Picks on Instagram (@bettor_picks) at the time of winner notification. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, including a review of entrant’s public social profile. If an entrant has engaged in conduct on its public social profile that could damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, entrant will be disqualified.
2. Sponsor: Bettor Picks Sports Analytics. San Francisco, CA
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes takes place on Wednesday, September 21, 2022, starting at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ending on on Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Twitter’s and Instagram's servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
Participation Requirements: To participate, you will need to have a Instagram account ( “Social Account”). Creating each Social Account is free but is subject to the applicable terms and conditions (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Sharing to Instagram Stories requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
Entry Requirements for Instagram: Locate Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Post that is posted at the start of the Promotion Period and links to these Official Rules (https://venmo.me/vm) and take the following actions during the Promotion Period to receive an entry:
(1) Follow @Bettor_Picks on Instagram;
(2) Correctly predict final score of game on our post on Instagram
(3) Tag at least one other person in the comment; and
(4) There is no requirement that your Instagram handle is public. However, you must not change your Instagram handle during the Promotion Period and until the prizes are awarded.
By completing the above requirements, you will receive one (1) entry. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any user that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, or any entrant whose public social profile demonstrates conduct that could damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor.
Limit: Each person may enter up to one (1) time.
6. Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential winning entries from all eligible entries received through Instagram during each Entry Period.
In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
ONE (1) PRIZE: $100 sent into winner's Venmo account, Cash App, Zelle, Cash or equivalent.
Taxes: Prize recipients are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Where a single prize received is equal to $600 or more or cumulative prizes won through all Venmo social programs in one calendar year are equal to $600 or more, an IRS Form 1099-MISC will be issued.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, not received, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.